Handbagdesigner-Interview: Hellena Archais


Heute stellen wir euch das Handtaschenlabel Hellena Archais vor:


Where are you from?
I was born in Toronto, Canada (Greek nationality)

What is the name of the label?
Hellena Archais

What is the inspiration behind your collection?
The inspiration for my collection derives from the art and culture of the ancient world. Egyptian, Greek, and Mayan are just some of the ancient cultures that inspire me to create one-of-a-kind handbags.

Do you exhibit on trade fairs?
No.

What kind of materials do you use in your collection?
I only use the finest quality leathers for my collection.

Do you have a website?



No Response to "Handbagdesigner-Interview: Hellena Archais"

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
TopOfBlogs

Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes