Handbagdesigner-Interview: Candy Purse


Candace Marquette ist die Designerin des Labels Candy Purse. Heute stellen wir euch das Handtaschenlabel in unserem Interview vor:


Where are you from?
Allen, TX 

What is the name of the label?
Candy Purse by Candace Marquette

What is the idea behind the name?
One of a kind handmade leather bags with an artsy punk  kick

What is the inspiration behind your collection?
Lots and lots of color, illustrations and imagination. My bags are very exquisite and unique.
I would like to say that they are very Joan Jett meets Gwen Stefani. Very punky, edgy with a feminine twist.

Since when do you run your own collection?
I have been in business for 6 years now, since 2004

How or why did you start designing bags?
I wanted to make something for myself that I hadn't seen in the market 


2 Response to Handbagdesigner-Interview: Candy Purse

24. August 2010 um 19:49

Hey, wollen wir uns vllt. gegenseitig verfolgen?

2. Mai 2012 um 17:05

It's amazing.. your blog features all those labels I haven't heard about yet, time to do some research! thnx

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
TopOfBlogs

Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes